4 de des. 2007

Urusei Yatsura - We are Yatsura, 1996



Hello again blog-addicts! I know this album is not exactly what I usually post.. but this days I've listened to it once again and I wanted to share with you and remainds it. I love this debut album from scotish band Urusei Yatsura (now called only Yatsura because copyright problems with the anime comic of the same name) because it was one of my first albums of indie music I heard and I liked too. A minor classic-masterpiece of Lo-Fi music, it sounds like 'Slanted & Enchanted' from Pavement, Dinosaur Jr or Pixies. Very recommended!

But if you prefer something softer to hear in this cold winter nights...you'll have to wait for the next post :)

Tracklist:

1, Siamese
2, First Day On A New Planet
3, Pow R. Ball
4, Kewpies Like Watermelon
5, Phasers On Stun/Sola Kola
6, Black Hole Love
7, Velvy Bood
8, Plastic Ashtray
9, Death 2 Everyone
10, Pachinko
11, (Untitled)
12, Kernel
13, Road Song


Do love Yatsura!

Etiquetes de comentaris: , , ,

0 Comments:

Publica un comentari a l'entrada

<< Home