1 de des. 2007

OST : The Thief Who Came to Dinner (by Henry Mancini, 1970)


Another brilliant Mancini's score from blaxplotation era. The bass lines and organ sounds make a good mysterious mood and a groovy pleasure.

Tracklist:

1. Theme From 'The Thief Who Came to Dinner'
2. Love Theme For Laura
3. Tail Gate
4. Jackie's Theme
5. Dog Eat Dog
6. Soft Scene
7. Love Theme For Laura (Reprise)
8. First Job
9. The Patter
10. The Really Big Heist
11. Getaway
12. Theme From 'The Thief Who Came to Dinner'

Groovy Mancini

Etiquetes de comentaris: ,

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anònim said...

Yoshime, found you just now via Weirdomusic. Thanks for the great posts here. Would like to link you at my place

http://my.opera.com/Licorice%20Pizza/blog/

If you are ok with that. I always ask in advance for your permission.

LP

03 de desembre, 2007  
Blogger raremarc said...

hey pizza!
yes, sure, I will link you too. You have a great blog. I'm downloading your living pizza right now, when I will hear it I will comment you.

cheers

03 de desembre, 2007  
Anonymous Anònim said...

Great, got you linked on the blogroll. Just listening to Rare and Bizzare. Great choices. LP

03 de desembre, 2007  

Publica un comentari a l'entrada

<< Home