11 de gen. 2008

♪: Some Best Tunes of 2007

Well, this is a retro blog, but I like some music of today and I would like to give a brief review. I think this has been a good year and brought us a lot of unforgettable moments in shape of song. Here are some of the best songs from some of the best albums -I like and I know- of this dead year we left behind ...in no particular order! Please, enjoy them. I hope to discover you something good you don't know.


Burial - Ghost Hardware (Untrue)
Burial - Unite (Box Of Dub: Dub Step & Future Dub, VVAA)


Blonde Redhead - Spring and By Summer Fall (23)
Blonde Redhead - 23 (23)


Radiohead - Nude (In Rainbows)
Radiohead - Bodysnatchers (In Rainbows)


Apparat - Useless Information (Walls)


Hot Chip - My Piano (DJ Kicks)


Maps - Elouise (We Can Create)


MGMT - Time to Pretend (Oracular Spectacular)
MGMT - Weekend Wars (Oracular Spectacular)


Justice - D.A.N.C.E. (†)


Spoon - You Got Yr. Cherry Bomb (Ga Ga Ga Ga Ga)


Shout Out Louds - Tonight I Have to Leave It (Our Ill Wills)


Black Kids - Hurricane Jane (Wizard Of Ahhhs, EP)
Black Kids - I'm Not Gonna Teach Your Boyfriend How to Dance With You (Wizard Of Ahhhs, EP)


Amy Winehouse - He Can Only Hold Her (Black to Black)


Oh Laura - Release Me (A Song Inside My Head, a Demon In My Bed)


Hard-Fi - Suburban Knights (Once Upon a Time In the West)


Klaxons - Totem on the Timeline (Myths of the Near Future)
Klaxons - Golden Skans (Myth of the Near Future)


The Ranconteurs - Steady as She Goes (Broken Boy Soldiers)


Arcade Fire - No Cars Go (Neon Bible)


Los Campesinos! - We Throw Parties, You Throw Knives (Sticking Fingers Into Sockets, EP)


Pantha Du Prince - Saturn Strobe (This Bliss)


Thurston Moore - Fri/end (Trees Outside the Academy)


The Field - Over the Ice (From Here We Go Sublime)


Simian Mobile Disco - Hustler (Attack Decay Sustain Release)


Ghosthustler - Parking Lot Night (Parking Lot Nights, EP)


The Apples In Stereo - Same Old Drag (New Magnetic Wonder)


The Fiery Furnaces - My Egyptian Grammar (Widow City)


California Snow Story - Suddenly Everything Happens (Close to the Ocean)


M.I.A. - Jimmy (Kala)
Original Bappi Lahiri & Parvati Khan - Jimmy Jimmy Aaja (Disco Dancer, 1982 OST)


Von Südenfed - Fledermaus Can't Get Enough (Tromatic Reflexxions)


The Good, The Bad & The Queen - History Song (The Good, The Bad & The Queen)


Glen Hansard & Marketa Irglova - When Your Mind's Made Up (Once, OST)
Glen Hansard & Marketa Irglova - If You Want Me (Once, OST)


Sally Shapiro - I Know (Disco Romance)
Sally Shapiro - He Keeps Me Alive (Disco Romance)


Feist - My Moon My Man (The Reminder)


Frog Pocket - Kelpy Staircase (Come On Primates Show Us Your Teeth!)


Glass Candy - Rolling Down the Hills (After Dark, VVAA)


Britney Spears - Gimme More (Blackout)


Coconut Records - West Coast (Nighttiming)


Axwell feat. Max'c - I Found U (I Found U, Single)


Robyn with Kleerup - With Every Heartbeat (Robyn)


Studio - Self Service (Short Version) (Yearbook 1)


Luke Vibert - ComfyCozy (Chicago, Detroit, Redruth)

That's all.
Happy, healthy and glorious New Year 2008!

Etiquetes de comentaris: , ,

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anònim said...

has d'anar a format i als elements de pagina, on entre d'altres elemnts, hi tens el perfil. edites i hi treus el titol... en principi es senzill i no cal tocar l'html. trucam si no :)

14 de gener, 2008  

Publica un comentari a l'entrada

<< Home