3 d’abr. 2008

VA : Rare & Bizarre 4

compiled by me.


I'm pleased to introduce you to my new comp... But first of all, allow me to say something...

These last years, I've been discovering and collecting a lot of music –any kind of music– almost everything from the net –but also my father's records and some purchase– where I've delighted with lots of shares from -mainly- all of you. I can't describe how exciting was for me to discover all of those rare stuff. Now, I'm addicted to Piccionis and Morricones, Libraries and Soundtracks, and I want to thank you all of your shared material. I feel like a beginner yet, because I can't invest too much money in obscure records. So, I want to dedicate this volume to the people behind his blogs like: Phil from Soundstational (now Eastern Eye), Monone (who has very similar likes to mine), LeCurling from Brutdegroove, Number06 from Sounds of Champaign, my old and good friend Dr. Z from The Unknown Planet, Vinyl 4 Giants, Agent Double-o-Soul, Licorice Pizza, It's Coming Out of Your Speaker, Vladimir from Paradise Soul, Rato from Rato Records Blog, Lenin In Space, Per-Christian from Music From the Third Floor, Paul Durango, Tobias from Mondo Morricone, Lost-In-Tyme, Soul Diggs from Heavy Weight Crates, Dust 2 Dust, A Pyrex Scholar, Stigma Rest Room, the great Chocoreve, Moogsensations, also friends from Weirdomusic, Totaly Fuzzy, Gravy Bread and Whole Lotta Blog, and losts Endless Mike †, admired Lellebelle †, Dichtung Und Wahrheit †. Your effort and work are always very appreciated.

This humble selection is a modest homenage to all of you and to many others I've not mentioned.

Hope u like it...

Take a look to the tracklist:

0, Pete Moore - Asteroid
1, Johnny Mandel - Harper Does It Better
2, Eddie Warner - Last Whisky
3, Roger Webb - Grey Sigh
4, Poyuschie Gitary - Nocturne
5, Franco Micalizzi - M2
6, Francis Coppieters - Sales Talk
7, Paul Mauriat - Attends Ou Va T'en
8, James Clarke - Boogaloo Smith
9, Jack Arel & Pierre Dutour - Leaving To-morrow
10, Bruno Nicolai - Gin
11, Ananda Shankar - The River
12, Lalo Schifrin - Bossa Antique
13, Gianni Marchetti e Nora Orlandi - Amore in Contraluce
14, Jerry Goldsmith - Justine
15, Alan Parker & Alan Hawkshaw - Sweet Summer
16, Romano Rizzati - Vocal '700
17, Alan Moorhouse - Angelic Gas
18, Berto Pisano - Tema di Oscar
19, John Barry - Theme From The Persuaders!
20, The Earthquakers - Whistlin' in the Sunshine
21, Francesco de Masi - Altalena Party
22, Sandro Brugnolini - Giuggi
23, François Cousineau - Pavre Amour II
24, Moğollar - Ilgaz
25, Luis Enriquez Bacalov - Theme From Il Grande Duello

Get it!

Etiquetes de comentaris: , ,

30 Comments:

Anonymous Anònim said...

Great stuff, Yoshime, another classic.
Many many thanks.

Michael

03 d’abril, 2008  
Blogger Nick said...

Thanks so much these are wonderful!

04 d’abril, 2008  
Anonymous Anònim said...

gorgeous!

dj nepo

04 d’abril, 2008  
Anonymous Anònim said...

Hey Yoshime, Thanks for the nod and back at you.

I really dig your comps and know that this one will be awesome.

I too have been getting more versed in "Library" and the assorted genres that are associated with it.

Check out the Friday post at the kitchen for some more. You may already have but maybe not.

Looking forward to hearing your latest. Thanks. lp

04 d’abril, 2008  
Anonymous Anònim said...

Top notch grooves! [ "cut" when there were grooves to play] very much enjoying the flow...keep at 'er! THX!

05 d’abril, 2008  
Blogger SeaN said...

Excellent share! My problem is I am using winrar and am unable to put it to my desktop because of the * in your name :( Any ideas!?

Love the blog.

06 d’abril, 2008  
Anonymous Anònim said...

Supreme!

06 d’abril, 2008  
Blogger leCurLing said...

great thanks yoshime*
youre compilation is excellent
see you l@ter

07 d’abril, 2008  
Blogger The Purist said...

thanks for the mention! keep up the good work my friend! the rarer the records .. the bigger my smile


http://apyrexscholar.blogspot.com/

07 d’abril, 2008  
Anonymous Anònim said...

excelent compo mate! si tio esta molt be, en la teva linea vaja. gracies x parlar de mi tb

ara mateix estic refent el meu pc de un petit virus q em van passar i he tingut q reformatejar i tal... no he perdut gran cosa xo aprofitare x posar-hi ordre. vull dir qs probable q jo penji res en uns dies...

seeya!

07 d’abril, 2008  
Blogger raremarc said...

SEAN... sorry man! * is unnecessary... now Im trying to upload another .zip without special characters but I have had problems with rapidshare this weekend, I hope these next days it could be updated.





........thank to all for nice words! Im glad you like it :)

07 d’abril, 2008  
Blogger raremarc said...

SeaN...the archives are fixed now without any speacial character :)

07 d’abril, 2008  
Anonymous Anònim said...

Hey Yoshime!

i´m always feeling lucky when i see your posts on your blog ... especially your Rare&Bizarre Comps inspire me in inventing some new beats ... a really GREAT colelction of tracks! i would be glad if you visit me on my myspace page to see what i done with your great sharings:

www.myspace.com/soulfingabeats

you´re always welcome and feel free to hit me whenever you got time!

cheerz to the man on the bloggosphere and thx a lot!

peace, Soulfinga

19 d’abril, 2008  
Anonymous Anònim said...

thank you, great upload (maybe a bit cheesy at times but still great), and a wonedrful blog.

regs
chip

24 d’abril, 2008  
Blogger Dirkson said...

Great stuf man! Also thanks for rare + bizarre 1,2 & 3. I really enjoyed all of them. Keep it up.

Take care.

20 de maig, 2008  
Blogger gotz said...

very good compilation and posts, one more blog on the top list.

thanks very much

23 de maig, 2008  
Anonymous Anònim said...

thanks so much great blog!

01 de juliol, 2008  
Blogger Jonathan Rimorin said...

Quite nice! I'm grooving at my workstation as I write this.

02 de juliol, 2008  
Anonymous Anònim said...

Classicão do Rock
http://www.classicaodorock.blogspot.com
Aê brother parceria?Caso(sim)dá um alô no Cbox e add meu link, que serás add na sequência.Ótimo blog...Abraço e sucesso.

15 de juliol, 2008  
Anonymous Anònim said...

thanx a lot for the compiliation.i've just discovered that kind of music for myself and ur comps are a good starting point for me

21 de juliol, 2008  
Blogger Andrés Duque said...

Where are you???? We miss you!!!

24 de juliol, 2008  
Blogger raremarc said...

HEY DUDES! THANKS A LOT FOR THE FEEDBACK...I HOPE YOU ENJOY THE MUSIC THAT I POST.

I'LL COME BACK SOOOON WITH LOTS OF RARE COMPILATIONS THAT I'VE BEEN PREPARING FOR YOU!

KEEP IN TOUCH!
CHEERS

24 de juliol, 2008  
Anonymous Anònim said...

we need something new and heavy and full of dusty dirty raw breaks along the lines of all things library breaks and italio osts, etc.
looking forward for your return. peace

31 de juliol, 2008  
Anonymous Anònim said...

Excellent selection! Fabio

19 d’octubre, 2008  
Blogger stigma2 said...

Acabe de trobar aquest post (antic), i he de dir que el teu esment al meu blog és tot un honor. Moltes gràcies!

05 de juny, 2009  
Blogger raremarc said...

les gràcies a tu stigma pel teu "pedazo" de blog!!!

05 de juny, 2009  
Anonymous Anònim said...

Hi. Just found your blog. These Rare Bizarre compilations are superb. Thanks so much to all the compilers. I'm hearing some sonic gems from R&B2 as I type. Cheers.

15 de novembre, 2010  
Blogger raremarc said...

;)

15 de novembre, 2010  
Blogger amulet88 said...

News collection "Popular news website" sticks to the news of "Popular news website". Breaking news of "Popular news website" that Khun Son thinks according to "Popular news website" ดูดวง | News

26 de març, 2020  
Anonymous spotifyplaylister said...

Awesome content . Thank you for sharing

04 de desembre, 2020  

Publica un comentari a l'entrada

<< Home